- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
By completing this course of study, you will gain a solid general knowledge of the theory, composition and implementation of a Six Sigma initiative. You will also become proficient in all of the analytical tools necessary to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control Six Sigma improvement projects, including the design and analysis of general and fractional factorial experiments. You will learn team leadership and project management skills. In short, as a Black Belt, you will master the skills necessary to lead a complex process improvement project that produces bottom-line results.
- The learning objective of the Six Sigma Black Belt course is to develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt. The Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- The Value Stream
- Voice of the Customer
- Introduction to Measurement
- Charting Process Behavior
- Identifying Root Cause
- Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments
- Leading Teams and Leading Change
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses