WHAT IS LEAN SIX SIGMA?
Lean Six Sigma is a two staged business approach to continual improvement which focuses on reducing waste and product variation from manufacturing, service or design processes. Lean refers to maximizing customer value and minimizing waste; creating more value for customers with less wasted resources. Six Sigma is the on-going effort to continually reduce process and product variation through a defined project approach.
Combined, the two approaches drive continual improvement, building a philosophy that is the foundation of all effective management systems and any business that wants to grow and progress for the future.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA?
The on-going principles Lean Six Sigma can instil into your organization can result in numerous benefits to both internal and external stakeholders, Including:
- Increased customer and employee satisfaction
- Reduced costs
- Retained business
- Enhanced reputation
- Increased competitive advantage
- Improved staff morale
WHAT IS DMAIC?
DMAIC is at the core of Lean Six Sigma and stands for Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control.
- Define the problem, the voice of the customer and the project goals
- Measure the key aspects of the current process and collect the relevant data
- Analyze the data to investigate and verify cause-and-effect relationships. Seek out root cause of the defect under investigation
- Improve or optimize the current process based upon data analysis
- Control the future state process to ensure any deviations are corrected before they result in defects.
About MMTI - Madras Management Training Institute Qatar
Let us introduce ourselves as an Executive Education and Continuing Professional Development center specialized in preparing management professionals to achieve their career high through certification in their respective field.MMTI has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. MMTI is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions.Our approach focuses on learning that empowers you to acquire knowledge, apply it, achieve results, and then interpret those results to identify new opportunities- again and again.See all MMTI - Madras Management Training Institute Qatar courses