Six Sigma Start-Up is an introductory workshop on the principles and practices of Six Sigma. It is an interactive workshop that teaches operators, engineers, supervisors, and managers the key concepts of six sigma so they will be better prepared to support a company's six sigma efforts. The program is ideal as a general introduction to Six Sigma for all employees as well as for orienting new employees to the philosophy of Six Sigma.
- Six Sigma Start-Up is designed to help your company launch a successful Six Sigma initiative. Your employees will gain an appreciationfor the powerful Six Sigma Tools and will recognize that Six Sigma is a way of doing business; not just another program of themonth.
- Supervisors and managers will have a better understanding of their role to make Six Sigma a success
Section 1: The Six Sigma Environment
- What is the Six Sigma Philosophy?
- What are the Basic Concepts of Six Sigma?
Section 2: Six Sigma Tools
- Statistical Tools
- Problem Solving
- Root Cause Analysis
- Lean Thinking
- Process Improvement
- Data Analysis and Display
- Decision Making Tools
- Process Mapping
- Product Process Interaction
Section 3: The Six Sigma Infrastructure Designing the Organization
- Establishing the Support System
- Project Management Process
- Linking Performance and Rewards
- Setting Metrics
- Providing Training
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses