Course detailsThis intensive four day course will introduce industry personnel to the principles of the Diving System and equipment assurance requirements and processes. This will include a comprehensive review of IMCA diving assurance requirements and guidelines. The course has been designed to provide potential diving system assurance personnel with the academic competence required to understand and interpret the diving equipment requirements, along with a detailed understanding of the assurance structure and the methodology of conducting the assurance process.
What will I learn?
To enable delegates to understand the methodology, assurance protocols, processes and expectations required in the diving system and associated equipment assurance process. This will necessitate a review of a suite of IMCA documents created for this process.
- Why should there be a diving system assurance process?
- What does the assurance process consist of? Is it solely an audit of the equipment or more?
- What are the benefits of implementing the diving system assurance process :- in house, third party; prior to project, at project commencement and post project completion.
- Assurance/Audit Methodology
- Who conducts the assurance, when, where and how many people?
- The Role of the Assurance Team
- Planning & Preparation for the assurance process
- Certification and Planned Maintenance Systems requirements
- Diving System Assurance Protocols – IMCA Documentation and supporting guidance requirements
- Conducting the system / equipment inspection
- Documentation review – certification; PMS and levels of data required
- FMEA and FMECA of diving systems
- Case studies Surface Supplied Air Diving System
- Case studies Saturation Diving systems
- PLC Diving systems – assurance up date for new diving system technology
- The Role of the Assurance Team
- The Diving System Assurance Report
- Risk Management of the assurance process
Delegates who have successfully completed and passed the multiple choice test / assessment will be awarded with KBA Training Centre certificate of training entitled “DIVING SYSTEM ASSURANCE TRAINING COURSE”. Updated on 16 August, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Delegates should be involved in the commercial diving industry and have a comprehensive understanding of diving procedures, diving systems (Air, Mixed Gas, SCUBA replacement and Saturation) and safety requirements within their organisation. (Note: It is recommended that a formal auditing course such as OHSAS or ISO have been completed prior to attending this course.)
About KBA Training Centre
KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd (KBAT) represents the training arm of KB Associates Group, with a significant focus on occupational health and safety (both nationally and internationally accredited), offering a range of ISO 29993:2017 Standard / MOM accredited training courses, NEBOSH, IOSH, IMCA diving related courses, medical / first aid, work-at-height and IRATA rope access courses. KBAT remains the premier venue for International and National accredited training and the Group is positioned to offer specialised services to synergistically fulfill the industry as a quality solution provider in the diving, marine and oil and gas industries. More information can be found at www.kbatraining.orgSee all KBA Training Centre courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.