- Duration: 3 Days
The use of Agile as an approach to managing projects is growing rapidly all over the world. The Agile methodology is more adaptive to changes, people oriented and focuses on constant input and cyclical change, which opens the door for continuous improvement during the project.
In Industries like Information Technology, Telecommunications, Engineering, Manufacturing, Banking, Consulting and other sectors, Agile certified professionals are sought after by the organizations.
So, getting a PMI-ACP® Certification can be a clear career advantage. Many organizations are now expected to demonstrate Agile Project Management skills in their projects due to regulatory compliance requirements as well as driven by senior management to adopt best practices in Agile Project Management.
The PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices, tools and techniques across agile methodologies. This course covers the PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline, on which the PMI-ACP® certification exam is based.
- Learn about the requirements and process for PMI ACP certification.
- Learn the 40+ Tools and Techniques and 40+ Knowledge and Skills areas that constitute the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline.
- Understand the Agile Manifesto and Principles.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of scrum – the most commonly used Agile framework.
- Understand the basics of other major agile frameworks – XP, Lean and KANBAN.
- Learn popular Agile techniques for estimation, planning, requirements definition, etc.
- Understand project management in the Agile context.
- Be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-ACP exam.
- Course Introduction.
- Agile Framework.
- Agile Project Communications.
- Agile Planning, Monitoring and adapting.
- Agile Estimation, Analysis and Design.
- Agile Product Quality.
- Agile Soft skills negotiation.
- Agile Value-based prioritization.
- Agile Risk Management.
- Agile Metrics and Value Stream analysis.
- Agile Knowledge and Skills (level1, Level 2 and Level 3).
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, Project Planners, Quality Assurance and controller Staff,
- Developers/Programmers, Designers, Testers, Project Controllers,
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Scrum Team Members, Business Analysts,
- PMO Leaders, and other agile practitioners interested in acquiring the PMI-ACP certification
New horizon’s PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation Training Course.
- NH provides best quality training materials with up-to-date and with most recent information obtained from PMI.
- The student notes will contain everything needed to prepare and successfully pass the exam.
- The course will be conducted by PMI-ACP certified professionals with high degree of involvement and in a most innovative ways.
You will require at least the following
General Project Management Experience
- 2,000 hours project experience. These hours must be earned within the last 5 years.
- Candidates who hold aPMP® credential; have met or exceeded these requirements as per PMI.
Agile Project Management Experience
- 1,500 hours working on Agile Project experience. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project management experience. The Agile Project experience hours must be earned within the last 2 years.
Agile Project Management Training
- 21 contact hours. The hours must be earned in Agile Project Management Education.
- (New horizon will provide the PMI-ACP exam Prep training and the candidate can earn 21 PDUs that is one of the pre-requisites stated above)
About New Horizons Singapore
Whether the training is for one individual or several hundred employees in multiple locations across the globe, New Horizons has a training program to fit any company or any individual need. We deliver a full range of technical, application and business skills training solutions. Our training ranges from basic application and desktop productivity tools (i.e., Project, Excel, PowerPoint) to complex and integrated business systems (i.e., information security, ITIL, Microsoft, Cisco and Novell). New Horizons offers classroom, mentored and distance learning options for virtually every desktop application used in the world of businessSee all New Horizons Singapore courses
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Diploma Alpha Academy
SGD 425Duration: Upto 8 Hours
- Agile Project Management Lead Academy
SGD 518Duration: Upto 1 Hour