- Price EGP 33,186
- Duration 12 Days
- Locations Petro Tech
In this program you will learn about...
You will learn about Shutdown/Turnaround Maintenance Management...
- Planning (including Strategic Planning)
- Good Practices
- Best Practices
- Customer Satisfaction
- Implementation Management
(Subject to Customization based on Participant Group)
- Registration & Program Introduction
- Program Overview
- Understanding Shutdown Maintenance Objectives for the various Stakeholders
- Understanding Expectations of the Stakeholders
- Understanding what will Constitute Exceeding Expectations
- Good Management Processes for Shutdown Maintenance
- Understanding Shutdown/Turnaround Maintenance Processes
- Identifying the Key Shutdown Processes
- Planning Techniques for Shutdown/Turnaround Maintenance
- Quality Assurance Methodology for Shutdown/Turnaround Maintenance
- Collecting Data for Shutdown Planning
- Determining Inspection, Operation Technical Deliverables and Tasks
- Compiling Data for Shutdown Plan
- Preparing Shutdown Material Requirements
- Preparing Shutdown Scope of Work
- Planning Shutdown Materials - Procurement Reserve
- Estimating Shutdown Resource Requirements
- Prepare Shutdown Schedule
- Preparing the Shutdown Package Book
- Shutdown Maintenance Execution Plan
- Shutdown Maintenance Monitoring
- Shutdown Maintenance Coordination
- Shutdown Contract Administration (Outsourced works)
- Shut-down Reporting
- Implementing Improvements in Shutdown/Turnaround Maintenance
- At the end of the program the participant will prepare an Action Plan to implement the suggested good and best practices in his Shutdown organization.
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.