By end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Recognizes the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- Identify the various negotiation styles, their advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
- Have the opportunity to practice the “how to” of these skills in a supportive environment.
- What is Negotiation?
- Types of Negotiators
- Positional Bargaining
- Hard vs. soft negotiating
- Problems with positional bargaining
- Alternatives to positional bargaining
- The Successful Negotiator
- Negotiation Essentials
- Hot Buttons
- Preparing for Negotiation
- Inventing Options for Mutual Gain
- Loss of Power
- Negotiating Challenges
- Dealing with Negative Emotions
About Rapid Growth Institute
Rapid Growth Institute is a project management solutions provider operating in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. they aim to utilize modern techniques to enable their customers accelerate their projects, achieve high performance and excellence.
their solutions range from training, coaching, recruiting skilled project management restheirces, consulting and project management office (PMO) setup.
Founded in 2010 by a consultant with 30 years of experience delivering services to customers in telecoms, government, banking, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, airlines, information technology and business sectors in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Sudan and Libya.See all Rapid Growth Institute courses