- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Effective managerial skills are required to help people and the organization improve their own effectiveness and efficiency. Globalisation and rapidly developing technology shows this is a period of intense competition. Proper management is vital in these complex environments. The quality of a manager and effective management styles can determine the culture of an organisation, the productivity of its staff and ultimately, success or failure. A manager should have the ability to direct, supervise, encourage, inspire and co-ordinate, and in doing so facilitate action and guide change. This course provides a foundation for these essential management abilities to bring the organization forward.
- Enhanced management performance
- Develop an effective communication strategy with the team and seniors
- Apply techniques for solving day to day issues
- Conduct efficient, effective meetings
- Enhance personal performance within the organization
- Understand managerial needs of the organization
- Discover how to influence team members
- Priorities when working on more than one project
- Time management
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology