- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
This course looks at the Shar’ia Audit procedures, manuals and relations to Shar’ia Supervisory Board (SSB) and other departments in the bank.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the objective and process of the Shar’ia inspection in Islamic banking
- Recognise the differences and relationship between Shar’ia audit and supervision
- Build up a Shar’ia Audit programme
- Prepare Shar’ia Audit reports
- The role of Shar’ia supervision in Islamic banks
- The establishment of Shar’ia audit
- The differences between Shar’ia supervision and Shar’ia audit
- What to audit
- The Shar’ia audit manual
- Shar’ia audit programme
- Cases studies
- Bank employees involved in the Shar’ia Audit function; Staff of Central Banks; Credit Officers, Compliance Officers
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussion and case studies
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses