This workshop focuses in developing solutions to automate business process using SharePoint 2013 workflow engine and InfoPath 2013.
During this workshop the student will get practical experience in designing, Publishing, Submitting E-Forms using InfoPath Designer 2013 and SharePoint 2013.business process automation will be disused using SharePoint 2013 workflow engine and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- How to Design E-Forms?
- How to Publish E-Form s to SharePoint 2013 Portal?
- How to populate the E-Forms fields from Database?
- How to populate the E-Forms fields from SharePoint Services?
- How to submit the e-forms to Different locations?
- SharePoint 2013 Out-Of-The-Box Workflows
- How to create SharePoint 2013 Workflow using SharePoint Designer?
- How Approval Workflow Works?
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses