- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
This workshop provides the students with the knowledge and skills to manage and Administer SharePoint 2013 Site Collections.
- Design and implement a company portal
- Identify options to integrate data from other systems
- Enhance the design of and content on a company portal
- Explain the role of security and permissions throughout SharePoint 2013
- Creating Consistency across Sites
- Site Collection Administrators
- Site Administrators
- Power Users
- How to Manage SharePoint Site?
- How to Manage List and Libraries?
- How to Approve /Reject Documents?
- How to Work With Content Organizer?
- How to Work With Document ID Service?
- How to Manage Content Types?
- How to Manage Site Security?
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses