This Instructor led course explores several advanced topics of working with SharePoint 2010 sites. Topics include SharePoint Server site definitions (Business Intelligence, Search Center, etc.), in-depth coverage of Workflows, My Sites and Social Computing, Site Administration, Site Customization and Site Collection Administration.
- After completing this course, students will be able to explore all the new end user features exposed in SharePoint 2010. Learn to navigate the new ribbon, work with Social computing features like tagging and ranking, and the new My Sites features.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Server Site Definitions
- Module 3: Workflows
- Module 4: My Site
- Module 5: Site Administration
- Module 6: Site Customization
- Module 7: Site Collection Administration
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses