Course detailsModern supply chain Management is about much more than operations and logistics. It is about developing, supply chain Diploma managing and leading vital systems and processes that are at the very heart of business profitability and growth from obtaining the raw materials to designing and delivering the final product.
supply chain Diploma is designed to equip you with knowledge and practical skills to succeed as a strategic supply chain Professional in today's sophisticated global economy through identifying, creating and managing opportunities for reducing costs, driving growth and building sustainable competitive advantage.
Supply Chain Diploma Content
- Supply Chain Management Introduction
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Procurement & Supply Management
- Production Management as part of the supply chain
- Inventory Management and Control
- Warehousing Management and Materials Handling
- Strategic Logistics and Order Fulfillment
- Final Project
At Supply Chain Diploma Completion; Participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies for establishing efficient and effective demand planning and demand forecasting
- Assess the performance demand planning and forecasting processes using standard metrics and frameworks for a better accurate results
- Explore potential suppliers and develop relationships to get the best offers
- Evaluate the selection of suppliers and better negotiate the contract.
- Enhance professional portfolio of technical skills by mastering the major concepts, terms, definitions, tools and techniques of production planning
- Describe concepts of production and service operations and its essential role in meeting customer expectations
- Identify strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable production planning and inventory management to reduce time and cost.
- Describe the basic concepts of warehousing management and its essential role in demand fulfillment
- Identify the key elements and processes in managing warehousing operations and how they interact
- Identify strategies for designing materials handling operations within a warehousing facility to reduce wastes
- Assess the performance of warehousing operations using standard metrics and frameworks
- Understand the concept of integrated logistics to better flow goods, services and information
- Focus on strategies and decisions required for effective flow of goods between sellers and buyers.
- valuate the logistics operations.
- Fulfill of customer demand through the ultimate success of the logistic process
About Highly Professional Advisors
hpa is a committed Business Solutions company founded in 2004 to provide organizations with high quality services, that enable them to achieve their goals, by enhancing the skills for their most valuable assets – people – as well as their business processes, in order to reach their strategic and operational objectivesSee all Highly Professional Advisors courses
Supply Chain Management Related Questions
Is it possible to go for a master in supply chain management for 1 year without a degree in manag...
Unanswered //Oct 3, 2018 Management, Logistics and supply chain
Unanswered //Dec 9, 2013 Supply Chain Management
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.