- Fees / Price EGP 2,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Garden City
Familiarize participants with general framework of budgets in terms of concept and importance of economic, social, financial, and regulatory dimensions and how to prepare.
• Provide participants with concept and the tools and methods of planning and steps to prepare plans, and modern quantitative methods used in forecasting.
• give participants skill of budget estimate of revenues and expenditures and general rules which govern preparation and appreciation
• Give participants skill of practical application of planning budget preparation and how to prepare in governmental units and non-profit organizations.
• Provide participants with skills of budgets analyzed using several methods and models for analysis in order to achieve control and performance evaluation.
Who should attend:
Senior management in governmental units.
- Accountants in planning budget departments.
- Accountants in financial departments.
- Internal Auditors.
- Financial analysts in public and private sector units.
Unit one: Modern standards to prediction for planning
- The role of prediction in preparation of plans and budgets.
- Factors affecting the prediction
- Using sectors for prediction
- Using Regression Analysis in prediction
- Using Trend Analysis in prediction
- Application of modern methods to predict using computer.
Unit tow: nature of planning budgets in governmental and private units
- Concept and importance of budgets.
- General principles for preparation of budgets.
- Steps for setting up budgets.
- Types of planning budgets.
• Governmental units' budget.
• economic Governmental institutions budget
• companies budget
Unit three: Financial techniques for preparation of operating budgets using computer
- Preparation of revenues budget in Governmental and private units
- Modern forecasting methods in predicting revenue and expenditure.
- case of preparation of revenues budget in Governmental and private units
- Preparation of expenses budget in Governmental and private units
- case of preparation of expenses budget in Governmental and private units
Unit four: Financial techniques to prepare cash budgets using computer
- concept and importance of cash budget
- Relationship of cash budget and other budgets
- modern forecasting methods in predicting liquidity
- liquidity management in light of cash budget and cases of financial hardship
- monetary indicators related to cash budget
- case of preparation of cash budget in Governmental and private units
Unit five: control function of budget planning and it's using in financial decision-making
- Use flexible budget in performance evaluation and financial decision-making
- Use fixed budget in performance evaluation and financial decision-making
- Variance analysis and preparation of performance evaluation reports
- financial analysis of government's financial report
• Vertical and horizontal analysis of government's financial reports
• using of financial indicators for analysis of government's financial reports
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses