- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 5 Days
- To Advance the Customer Service Concept for Marketing People
Who should attend
- Marketing Personnel
- Introduction To Services.
- Consumer Behavior in Services.
- Customer Expectations of Service.
- Customer Perceptions of Service.
- Understanding Customer expectations and perceptions through marketing research.
- Building Customer Relationships.
- Service Recovery.
- Service Development and Design.
- Customer-defined Service Standards.
- Physical Evidence and the Servicescape.
- Employees Roles in Service Delivery.
- Customers Roles in Service Delivery.
- Delivering Service through Intermediaries and Electronic Channels.
- Managing Demand and Capacity.
- Integrated Services Marketing Communications.
- Pricing of Services.
- The Financial and Economic Impact of Service.
- The Integrated Gaps Model of Service Quality.
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses