To learn critical skills and gain knowledge needed to implement quality service and services strategies. The course is applicable to organizations whose core product is service (e.g., banks, transportation companies, hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, professional services, telecommunication, etc.) and to organizations that depend on service excellence for competitive advantage (e.g., high technology manufacturers, automotive, industrial products, etc.).
- Learn how to develop and to implement an 8-step “service plan”.
- Understand how people, physical characteristics, and processes can be planned for delivering service excellence.
- Realize how service theatre principles apply to all service industries.
Delivering customer satisfaction and generate customer loyalty
- Learn the keys to developing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand how to measure and evaluate service quality.
- Discover ways to improve service by planning for failure.
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses