- Subject matters
- Multicultural competence
- Product training of specific spirituous beverages
- Champagne and wine product lectures
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate service training
- Menu order
- Service training in general
- Serving and carving of dishes
- Fair comment and “responsible for complaints management” module
- Cheese lectures
- Place setting
- Working in front of the passengers
- Standard place setting and decoration
- Napkins and table napkins
JETSTREAM is an Approved Aviation Training Organization (ATO) under the legislation of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) with an international profile, supporting Airline Operators and Inpiduals in set up, selection and training.
their portfolio covers the entire range for Professional Airplane and Helicopter Pilots, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Cabin Crew training.See all Jetstream Aviation Academy courses
Aviation Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation