- Price MYR 6,750
- Duration 12 Days
- Location Malaysia
In this program you will learn about...
This program recognizes that service is becoming a more important aspect of satisfying customers (internal and external), managers should be looking at ways of maximizing the effectiveness of service management.
This Program provides the required skills and tools for
- Recognizing importance of satisfying internal and external customers
- Improving effectiveness of service departments
- Effective use of service resources
- Measuring quality of service
- Risk assessment of service functions.
- Implementing Customer Satisfaction Processes in your Organization or Department
In this program you will learn about the Service Management…
- Practical Issues & Overview
- Industry Standard Definitions & Terminology
- Service Industry Standard Good Practices & Methodologies
- Some Best Practices for Service Organizations & Departments
Day 4 & 5
- Some Quality Analysis & Management Tools
- Business Mapping of Operations
- Flow Charting & 4M+C Analysis
- Setting Service Quality Targets
- Essential Processes to Deliver Good Service Quality: Meeting Customer Expectation Processes
- Implementing the Required Processes
- Some Processes for Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Implementing Continuous Improvement
- Implementing System for Creating Customer Delight
- Program Recommendations
- Preparing your Action Plan for Implementation when you go back to your organization.
This Program will also help you Answer the following questions and implement the required Management Systems to Implement them...
- Do you get the best from your service units?
- How to meet cost targets and give consistently good service?
- How to develop a "service task" - a service vision and a structure to deliver it?
- How to check how you match up to World Class and competitor service standards?
- How to spot ways to differentiate your service delivery?
- How to create a framework for plotting customer demand dimensions?
- How to measure the cost and effectiveness of service delivery?
- How to see if systems and business processes match your service task?
- How to map the resources used at each stage of service delivery?
- How to check how well you manage resources, service quality and service recovery?
- How to reduce waste and increase productivity?
- Planning Issues for Service Quality Management?
- Technology Tools for Service Quality Management?
- What are the Issues of Management concern?
- How are Improvements Implemented?
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses