- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Microsoft Certified Professional Exams
Microsoft Specialist exam 74-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center.
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing Microsoft Server Virtualization with Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager in this 5-day Microsoft Official Course. This course provides the hands-on training that can help you prepare for the Microsoft Specialist exam 74-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center. You will learn the skills you need to deploy and manage a Microsoft Server Virtualization infrastructure in an enterprise environment. You will learn how to configure, manage, and maintain Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager including networking and storage services. You will learn how to configure key Microsoft Server Virtualization features such as Generation 2 Virtual Machines, Replication Extension, Online Export, Cross-Version Live Migration, Online VHDX Resizing, Live Migration Performance tuning as well as Dynamic Virtual Switch Load Balancing and virtual Receive Side Scaling (vRSS). As part of the learning experience, you will perform hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment. NOTE: This course is based on Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview and System Center 2012 R2 Preview. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises and have experience administering Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure or are interested in learning about current Microsoft Virtualization technologies. The secondary audience for this course includes IT decision makers who will determine which virtualization product to implement in their data centers.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate an organization’s virtualization requirements and plan for server virtualization.
- Install and configure the Hyper-V server role.
- Create virtual machines, create and manage virtual hard disks and work with snapshots.
- Create and configure virtual machine networks in a Hyper-V environment.
- Implement virtual machine movement and Hyper-V Replica.
- Provide high availability for Hyper-V environment by implementing failover clustering.
- Manage virtual environment by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Manage networking and storage infrastructure in Virtual Machine Manager.
- Configure and manage Virtual Machine Manager library and library objects.
- Create and manage virtual machines by using Virtual Machine Manager.
- Create and manage clouds by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Create and manage services in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Protect virtualization infrastructure by using Windows Server Backup and Data Protection Manager.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- An understanding of different storage technologies and concepts
- The ability to work in a team/virtual team
- An understanding of Windows PowerShell
- Module 1: Evaluating the Environment for Virtualization
- Module 2: Installing and Configuring the Hyper-V Server Role
- Module 3: Creating and Managing Virtual Hard Disks, Virtual Machines, and Checkpoints
- Module 4: Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Networks
- Module 5: Virtual Machine Movement and Hyper-V Replica
- Module 6: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 7: Installing and Configuring System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Module 8: Managing the Networking and Storage Infrastructure in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Module 9: Creating and Managing Virtual Machines by Using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
Module 10: Configuring and Managing the System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine
Module 12: Managing Services in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager and App Controller
Module 13: Protecting and Monitoring Virtualization Infrastructure
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)