Course detailsScope of the SEO
- There is a very high scope for SEO people in UAE.
- Here is what our SEO training can do for you:
- Our SEO training can make you an SEO expert & you can get hired by any reputed SEO company.
- You can get hired by thousands of companies who are into online business & who need a permanent SEO employee.
- You can start your own company or start freelancing & work for your own clients. One single client can earn you AED 2000 to AED 4000 per month.
- Our SEO & internet marketing training course can make you an expert in internet marketing where you can earn big money from reputed programs like Google AdSense & affiliate marketing.
- You can even get hired as a social media manager or PPC expert after our SEO training course.
- That is the natural question when it comes to choose the best SEO training course. And our immediate answer is we provide you 100% practical training & a course that produces real results.
- We are into internet marketing from last 8 years & have big experience in this field. As soon as you start SEO training, you start working on fresh live projects. You implement, what you learn in the training & make this project successful.
- After doing this certified advanced SEO training, you will become an expert in SEO & will be able to work on any independent site for SEO. Our training program will help you to secure a permanent job in a reputed company.
- This certified digital marketing training program will give you the exposure in search engine marketing (SEM) & social media marketing (SMM) along with Advanced SEO course. Expertise in one course & knowledge of others will give you an undue advantage over learning a single course.
- These include: Which include - SEO , SEM , SMM , Email marketing , Inbound marketing , Mobile marketing , (App store optimization special) , remarketing , Web Analytics , 1-1 Stratergic Planning
- This is one of the best courses for people who wants to make their career in blogging & affiliate marketing. This SEO training is also best for people who want to earn extra income in their spare time other than doing a 9-5 job.
Job titles this course is suitable for
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forMarketing background people can easily get into this field
About British Columbia International AcademyEducation in Middle East
Leading educators in the UAE praised the country’s leadership for declaring 2016 as the ‘’Year of Reading’’.
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan announced the programme and said the initiative’s aim was to continue moving the country towards a knowledge-based economy, and nurturing a generation of readers would be the best way to reach that goal.
As Dubai’s international population is growing rapidly, it has become more and more important to invest in higher education.
British Columbia International Academy (BCIA) is a largest Professional training Academy in World working with the aim of Spreading world class educational system in Middle east region.Our team is focusing on Quality Training for Accountiing and Financial Graduates.
BCIA has a vision of commitment to help them to enhance their career and develope World-class Professionals.
We provide services to individuals and firms with a focus to increase productivity at workplace and enhance efficiency in every aspect.
We strive to achieve this vision by:
- Helping individuals to identify and achieve their development, growth and career goals.
- Adopting the highest standards of quality and service.
- Maintaining a customer-focused organization with a strong partnering culture.
- Hiring certified experienced and bilingual trainers and consultants.
- Reacting to any training requirements with speed and efficiency.
- Adopting modern training methodology.
- Growing a balanced portfolio of business.
Seeks to provide a full suite of Management Accounting, Auditing and Financial Training to Graduates in the UAE. Responding to the requirements of a changing environment implies constantly redefining the training centers programmers, reworking the contents in the light of the objectives, designing methods best suited to the individual needs of the trainees, and putting these new methods and ways of working into practice.
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. In addition to that, there are four other objectives: Individual, Organizational, Functional, and Societal.
- Individual Objectives– help employees in achieving their personal goals, which in turn, enhances the individual contribution to an organization.
- Organizational Objectives –assist the organization with its primary objective by bringing individual effectiveness.
- Functional Objectives –maintain the department’s contribution at a level suitable to the organization’s needs.
- Societal Objectives– ensure that an organization is ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society.
Digital and Social media Related Questions
I am currently working as a Marketing Executive. I did my MSc in Marketing but took only one cour...
Unanswered //Apr 30, 2018 Social Media, Digital Marketing
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.