- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
This programme is designed for senior executives of medium to large public and private sector organizations, who are above 35 years in age, have more than 10 years of managerial experience, are in general management positions reporting to top management, or are currently heading a functional department.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- enable participants view various functions of management in today’s rapidly changing global economy
- help participants in developing an outlook of a SBU head that requires integration of an organizational strategy with functional strategies in various areas of management
- sensitize participants to key contemporary concern areas like internationalization of business, quality and customer orientation and governance
- The programme is divided into several interdependent modules each of which focuses on a different aspect or function of management from a senior management perspective. Most of the modules emphasize managerial decision making. A variety of teaching and learning techniques including lectures, case discussions, role plays, and group presentations will be used. At the end of the programme, there will be an intensive integrated group exercise that would help participants consolidate their learning from various modules of the programme. The modules are: economic environment and corporate strategy; strategic options and choices; corporate strategy contexts; building competitive advantage and operational effectiveness; and people, competencies, and organizational processes.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses