- Price TBA
- Duration 12 to 16 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Support senior center personnel by providing a means to increase management skills
- Gain an insight into various functions of management from a senior manager’s Perspective.
- Familiarize the civil servant with the contents of the course exempted during the missions of the ENA.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to the best comprehension of the interventions of the ENA.
- Follow courses of law, economy and political sciences in French language.
- Improve argumentative, discursive and cultural competences.
- Attend conferences and to take part in debates.
- Read and analyze the articles of the professional press.
- Write reports.
- Consult reference books (information retrieval)
- Give presentations.
- Public administration:
- Administrative law.
- European Union:
- Union for the Mediterranean:
- Knowledge of France:
- The economic crisis:
- Economic concepts:
- Socio-political concepts:
- International organizations and NGOs:
- Change management in public administration.
- The performance approach.
- Public Service and Human Resources Management.
- Managing training: training schemes, training needs analysis, implementation of
- training plan, training techniques.
- Quality management.
- The means of fighting corruption in public administration.
- Skills management.
- Techniques of negotiation and communication.
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses