- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Enhance capacities and skills of leaders in innovative thinking & creative way with effective leadership skills.
- Introduction to the current literature and practice pertaining to change management, strategic planning, human resource administration, performance management and leadership.
- Engage in integrated and active learning processes.
- Participation in collaborative group activities that promote creative and cross-functional problem identification and problem solving.
- Learn and practice new skills to cultivate leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Module (1): Leadership and Change
- Module (2): Problem Solving and Agenda Setting
- Module (3): Managing People and Organizations.
- Module (4): Performance Management and Evaluation
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses