- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Gazaer Sq.New Maadi, Cairo-Egypt
It’s no secret that selling has changed in recent years. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, yet it is one of the most underrated and misunderstood, at least in recent years. The back-slapping sleazy, joke-telling huckster has disappeared and in his place is a new generation of sales professionals—highly trained and groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to be one of those smart sales professionals.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Recognize the difference between features and benefits of products and services.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and services, so that you can be proactive in handling objections and more successful at asking for the business.
- Use different types of selling for different situations.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively.
Established as an Egyptian Share Holding company, with an authorized capital of five million Egyptian pounds, E-ducation dates back to 2002. Since then, it has emerged as a leader in the field of professional IT training and services, focusing exclusively on transferring knowledge. The We_They Branch in Dubai was established as a Limited Liability Company in 2013 under the name of ETS to serve our clients in the Gulf area.
We_They offers comprehensive and cutting edge IT training for professionals and beginners. It aims to inspire trainees and companies to become more productive and successful in their daily activities. It also offers integrated training solutions, which guide each trainee through all stages of the training cycle.
We_They prides itself on the quality of services performed and on its commitment to the success of each client. Consequently, high-caliber and experienced consultants adopt modern teaching methodologies that have proven to be vital for successful business management.
The We_They team is comprised of professional service consultants and instructors with decades of experience, not only as trainers, but also as former architects and field engineers. The team aims to enrich the classroom experience with their different backgrounds. Knowledge and expertise, combined with vast experience and delivery capabilities, guarantee that you will achieve the required training objectives.See all Edge Training & Consultancy courses