Businesses today are looking for ways to leverage technology to reduce costs and drive innovation. Cisco TelePresence creates value for companies by addressing a number of CxO priorities and concerns such as the need for accelerated decision-making, faster product development/time to market, more effective communication with employees and partners, and an improved customer experience. The challenge is that many companies still believe that TelePressence is hard to deploy, hard to use, and really only relevant for large enterprise organisations.
- By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Explain functional and vertical-specific business capabilities enabled by Cisco TelePresence
- Use a questioning process to uncover TelePresence opportunities with customers.
- Create a TelePresence strategy for a customer that identifies how the technology will be used, who will use it, and the business benefits that will be realised.
- Match Cisco TelePresence endpoints, infrastructure, and Cloud Services to a customer TelePresence strategy.
- Explain ease of deployment, management and maintenance to IT Decision Makers.
- Overcome common objections to TelePresence.
- Access Cisco tools and resources to support TelePresence sales activities.
- Workshop Introduction
- Identifying TelePresence Opportunities
- Matching Cisco TelePresence Solutions to Customer Strategies
- Closing TelePresence Sales
- Action Planning and Workshop Wrap-Up
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses