In today’s competitive business environment mid-sized businesses are looking for ways to improve collaboration across their value chain and increase employee productivity using technology. The challenge is that they often have limited budgets and technical resources, and are looking for ways to minimise their investment and the complexity of technology solutions and maximise functionality. Cisco Business Services 6000 is designed for organisations with up to 1000 employees and offers premium voice, video, mobility messaging, presence and contact center features on a single platform.
The Selling Cisco Business Edition 6000 workshop is a program designed to help Account Managers identify, qualify and close Cisco Business Edition 6000 sales. It provides sales professionals with both the product knowledge and the skills required to initiate effective business-level and technical conversations and gain customer commitment.
- After you complete this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the common challenges faced by small and mid-sized businesses.
- Identify Cisco Business Edition 6000 prospects.
- Explain Cisco Business Edition 6000 features and benefits in a way that highlights its competitive advantage.
- Use a questioning process to validate Cisco Business Edition 6000 opportunities with customers.
- Position the business and technical value of Cisco Business Edition 6000 to different decision makers.
- Use a process to identify and overcome objections.
- Access Cisco tools and resources to support Cisco Business Edition 6000 sales activities.
- Workshop Introduction
- Overview of Cisco Business Edition 6000
- Identifying Cisco Business Edition 6000 Opportunities
- Closing Cisco Business Edition 6000 Sales
- Action Planning and Workshop Wrap-Up
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses