- Provide participants with the methods of analysis and evaluation used by investors to evaluate securities (stocks and bonds) and companies.
- Types of securities and their characteristics (stocks and bonds)
- Types of financial markets.
- Analysis of institutional activity cycle.
- Sectoral analysis.
- Technical Analysis.
- Evaluation of the stock (equity instruments)
- pidend model.
- Free cash flow model.
- Way multiplier profitability P / E Approach
- Evaluating bonds (debt instruments)
- The basic model of the evaluation (the present value of the expected benefits of Basic Valuation Method).
- Way of return at maturity Yield to maturity Method).
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses