- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
Securing Networks with ASA Advanced (SNAA) v1.0 is a new course to replace the Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks (CSVPN) & Securing Networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA) courses. In order to cover new features in ASA software version 8.0 and to fully cover the VPN features of the ASA, the content of SNPA was split into two courses, one that covers the fundamentals and on that covers more advanced topics. Content that has been moved to SNAA includes the following: configuring the ASA 5505 dual-ISP support, configuring ASA 5505 VLANs, configuring policy NAT, installing and configuring the Cisco Secure Desktop, configuring the security appliance to pass multicast traffic, configuring Layer 7 class maps and policy maps, and initializing the AIP-SSM and CSC-SSM. SNAA also utilizes the graphical user interface instead of the command line interface for explanation and discussions of configuring the ASA. The SNAA 1.0 course takes a task-oriented approach to teaching the skills to deploy, configure, and administer the Cisco ASA using a fictional company's deployment of an ASA which is based on real world scenarios.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Configure policy NAT based on traffic type.
- Describe the layer 7 modular policy framework for the security appliance and how it is configured.
- Describe the layer 7 advanced protocol handling capabilities of modular policy frame and how it is configured.
- Determine the necessary configuration for the ASA 5505 to be a VPN hardware client.
- Configure CSD and DAP for SSL VPN connections on the Cisco ASA.
- Identify the steps needed to configure, inspect, and filter traffic with the Content Security and Control SSM.
- Identify the steps needed to configure the security appliance to identify, alert, and defend against attacks.
The Course Management section of the Course Administration Guide includes these topics:
- Course Instruction Details
- Course Evaluations
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses