- Duration: 3 Days
The Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) course is composed of hands-on labs, demos and presentations to help students learn technical aspects of the S-Series Web Security Appliances. This comprehensive, two-day training course covers how to install, configure, operate and maintain the S-Series. Attendees receive in-depth instruction on the most commonly used product features.
This course is designed for:
- Network Engineers who configure and administer Cisco's Email Security Appliance.
- Partner Field Engineers who implement and configure the Cisco Email Security Appliance.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Integrating with a directory server via LDAP - Debugging of LDAP integration issues
- Using message filters to redirect and modify messages
- Safe deployment and debugging of message filters
- Configuring TLS and Guaranteed Secure Delivery
- Email Authentication with DKIM and SPF
- Introduction & System Overview
- Tracking and Reporting Messages
- Controlling Sender & Recipient Domains
- Controlling Spam with SensorBase & Anti-Spam
- Using Anti-Virus & Virus Outbreak Filters
- Using Mail Policies to Direct Business Email
- Using System Quarantines and Delivery Methods
- Using Content Filters for Specific Business Needs
- Preventing Data Loss
- Encrypting Outbound Email
- System Administration
- Configuring LDAP Queries
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses