The Securing Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE) course aims to provide network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to secure Cisco Router and Switch based IOS Software networks using security services based on Cisco IOS Software.
Delegates will be able to secure the network environment using existing Cisco IOS Software features, and install and configure components of the Cisco IOS Software. Components include the Zone-Based Policy Firewall, Cisco IOS Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), user-based firewall, and secure tunnels using IP Security (IPsec) virtual private network (VPN) technology including public key infrastructure (PKI). Other components include virtual tunnel interface/dynamic virtual tunnel interface (VTI/DVTI), Group Encrypted Transport VPN (GET VPN), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN, and advanced switch security features. The course focuses on the implementation and troubleshooting aspects of the lifecycle services approach, adding some elements of the design phase as well.
This course is designed for :
- Internetwork Professionals who want to ensure security of their network using IOS devices
- Anyone seeking to learn the latest IOS features to evaluate for their production environments.
- Internetwork professionals who seek CCNP Security certification.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software infrastructure protection controls in a Cisco router- and switch-based network infrastructure
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software threat control and containment technologies in a Cisco router-based perimeter infrastructure
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software VPN technologies in a Cisco router-based WAN
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software remote access VPN technologies in a Cisco router-based remote access solution
Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Foundation Protection
- Deploying Network Foundation Protection Controls
- Deploying Advanced Switched Data Plane Security Controls
- Implementing Cisco Identity-Based Network Services
- Deploying Basic 802.1X Features
- Deploying Advanced Routed Data Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Advanced Control Plane Security Controls
- Deploying Advanced Management Plane Security Controls
Deploying Cisco IOS Software Threat Control and Containment
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation
- Deploying Basic Zone-Based Policy Firewalls
- Deploying Advanced Zone-Based Policy Firewalls
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software IPS
Deploying Cisco IOS Software Site-to-Site Transmission Security
- Site-to-Site VPN Architectures and Technologies
- Deploying VTI-Based Site-to-Site IPsec VPNs
- Deploying Scalable Authentication in Site-to-Site IPsec VPNs
- Deploying DMVPNs
- Deploying High Availability in Tunnel-Based IPsec VPNs
- Deploying GET VPN
Deploying Secure Remote Access with Cisco IOS Software
- Remote Access VPN Architectures and Technologies
- Deploying Remote Access Solutions Using SSL VPN
- Deploying Remote Access Solutions Using Cisco Easy VPN
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses