Over the concept of marketing through several stages and the evolution of this concept of a time period to another, and despite the fact that marketing has originated the emergence of trade since ancient times, and in spite of the development of studies marketing but there are many definitions of marketing, Valtaarev traditional marketing focused mostly on the physical movement of goods from production centers to consumption centers either modern definitions have taken into account many of the important things and interlocks when the definition of marketing.
The modern definition of marketing that the process of planning and implementing the overall perception of pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create the exchange process, which provides the needs of inpiduals and businesses.
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- What is Selling and The Selling Process
- Selling techniques to secure the sale
- The structured approach to successful sales - The Building Blocks
- The secret of the USB
- Probing techniques – open, closed and precision questions
- How to identify your prospect's needs
- Proposing Your Solution
- Learning the difference between Features & Benefits
- Learning the difference between Price & Value
- Building trust with your prospects – Consultative selling
- How to overcome objections and using them to develop the sales opportunity
- Closing the deal
- Up-selling & Cross Selling