- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
This provides the skills and knowledge necessary to manage the session time in the projects.Session include the identification and application table session and evaluate the results of time management.
by the end of the session the trainee is expected to:
- understand the principles of time management in projects.
- recognizes the tools and techniques related to time management in projects.
- determine the project schedule.
- The application of the project schedule.
- evaluate the results of time management.
The expected level of qualification
is expected to be equivalent to Level 8
Evaluation criteria for each training director
trainee will be assessed during the session based on his performance in the activities carried out by.
session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- Project Managers.
- Project coordinators.
- Business Managers.
- business advisors.
- Engineers projects.
Method of evaluation of the program
will be evaluated trainee in two phases:
- an initial evaluation
- evaluate the final
- Course content:
- specify the duration, tasks and pursue efforts to build on the area of the project to create a project schedule.
- road use, tools and techniques to determine the time schedule and determine the sources and financial requirements.
- Review the results of the project to determine the effectiveness of the work of the organization of time.
- Nhdid and record time for determining the problems and the proposed amendments.
- The application of appropriate ways to measure progress in the activities of the project compared to the agreed upon schedule
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses