This RRC Certified Scaffolding Safe Use course provides an introduction to different types of scaffolding and how to work safely when using scaffolding; it provides the knowledge and understanding to identify hazards associated with working on scaffolding.
You can study the RRC Certified Scaffolding Safe Use course by attending a classroom course in either in our training centres or at your company premises. All RRC Scaffold Safety courses are led by our expert trainers.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.