- Locations: Muscat
- Duration: 16 Hours (2 days)
To provide awareness, knowledge and understanding of the essential roles and responsibilities of those supervising the use of scaffolding or access equipment. At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct an effective prework assessment of a scaffold or access equipment installation
- Identify all necessary documents and features related to a scaffold or access equipment installation that should be in place.
- Conduct a HEMP exercise prior to work that involves the use of scaffold or access equipment.
- Conduct an effective TBT associated with an activity that will use scaffold or access equipment.
About Knowledge Grid
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all Knowledge Grid courses