Course detailsSAP is one of the largest software companies in the world. SAP is the world's business solution leader, with products for virtually every aspect of business operations. Companies and industries relating to telecommunications, information technology, banking and finance, trading and management are from a long list of SAP users. SAP has its presence in over 50 countries. Our professionals are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and support.
SAP Module List:
- SAP Financials - Financials Accounting (ECC 6.0)
- SAP Financials - Management Accounting (ECC 6.0)
- SAP Human Resource - Management & Administration (ECC6.0)
- SAP Supply Chain Management - Planning & Manufacturing (ECC 6.0)
- SAP Supply Chain Management - Order Fulfillment (ECC 6.0)
- SAP Supply Chain Management - Procurement (ECC 6.0)
- SAP Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing (ECC 6.0)
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver - ABAP
- SAP PLM - Project Management
- SAP PLM - Plant Maintenance & Repair
- SAP PLM - Quality Management
KnowledgeCom Corporation (KCOM) is a specialised company that aims to UP-Skill the workforce of the nation by training and certifying public and private universities students, fresh graduates, government servants and professionals. We have over a decade of experience as we design and deliver programs that will create high income, high employability & tremendously efficient workforce on all types of sectors.
We were incorporated in September 2001 and since then we have engaged with over 1000 companies/10000 students in providing our specialised services. Our motto, ‘Your Education Success’’ has become our mantra in delivering exceptional results for government and private entities. Our list of clients includes a large amount of HRFD contributing companies, Government agencies, MNC companies, MSC companies, International bodies, SMI/SME organization and public/private universities.
We also have our subsidiary company, Global Strategic Partners (GSP) that publishes UP Magazine, first of its kind magazine that incorporates human resource management with development and training. UP Magazine is a quarterly magazine publication that is currently being circulated to approximately 20000 companies in 63 HR sectors in Malaysia. GSP also organizes workshops and conferences that only specialises on human capital development.See all KnowledgeCom courses