- Use the basic knowledge a CRM solution consultant requires for all consultant profiles
- Solution consultants responsible for implementing Customer Relationship Management with SAP CRM
- Basic business knowledge of CRM processes and concepts
- Knowledge of SAP ERP sales business processes; for example:
- TSCM60 Order Fulfillment I or
- SCM600 Business Processes in Sales Order Management
Course based on software release:
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
- Overview of the SAP CRM application:
- Fundamentals and architecture:
- Overview of key areas (Marketing, Web Channel, Channel Management, Sales, Interaction Center, Service, Field Applications, Analytics, Implementation & Operation)
- Customizing fundamentals for CRM - CRM basic data:
- Account Management
- Organizational model
- Product master
- Customizing settings for each object
- TFIN20 is based on a system with active new general ledger. This classroom training also covers functions of the following releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- To make sure to be successful doing the test exam it is necessary to repeat the content of the classroom training after the training.
About Lithan Genovate
Genovate Solutions was founded in 2000 to provide SAP certification and consultancy services. Headquartered in Singapore, offices were opened in India, Malaysia and Thailand and a JV partnership was established in Sri Lanka.
In 2002, the company acquired Knowledge Window Asia Pacific (KWAP), which added additional academic and certification programs (e.g., an MBA program, Microsoft and Oracle certification, as well as IT security training) to the portfolio of courses offered in Singapore.
In 2009, Genovate Solutions was acquired by a private equity investor and was realigned to a new corporate vision. As such Genovate Solutions and KWAP were renamed and rebranded to Lithan Genovate and Lithan Hall Education Centre (“Lithan Hall”) respectively. Lithan Genovate now mainly focuses on industry certification training and career services while Lithan Hall’s focus is on providing academic education. Lithan Hall is still a wholly owned subsidiary of Lithan Genovate.
2009 was characterized by increased investments to scale the company to greater heights. Systems and processes were developed and implemented to ensure increased compliance in tandem with the new regulations set by the Singapore Council of Private Education. With changing market needs and dynamics, product management, product delivery and marketing processes have been further enhanced to better serve our students.
In 2010, Lithan Hall Academy was awarded EduTrust Provisional certification (validity from November 23, 2010 to November 22, 2011) from the Council for Private Education (CPE) of Singapore.
In 2011, as the group extends its product lines to serve the education needs of a wider spectrum of high-demand industry professionals, Lithan Genovate is rebranded to “Lithan Education” and Lithan Hall is rebranded to “Lithan Hall Academy”.See all Lithan Genovate courses