Course detailsABAP is one of the many application-specific fourth-generation languages. ABAP used to be "Advanced Business Application Programming". Duties of an ABAPer would include to develop and maintain programs to enhance the assigned application module using the SAP Development tools. Collaborate with the SAP Project Management, Business and Systems Analyst and user departments to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement. Develop Test Plans and automated scripts to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts. Implement technical architecture surrounding the package.
Introduction to SAP ABAP:-
- What is SAP.
- SAP Architecture and where ABAP fits in.
- ABAP Development Workbench Tools.
- Object Navigator.
- Workbench Organizer.
- Data Dictionary.
- Menu Painter.
- Screen Painter.
- Lock Objects.
- Reports Statement.
- Selection Screen / Input Fields.
- Program Events.
- Formatting and Displaying Data.
- Create Transactions for Reports.
Data Transfer Methods:-
- Overview of Data Transfer.
- External Data Access.
- Standard data transfer program.
- Transaction Recorder.
- Data Transfer Workbench Concepts.
- Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW).
- BAPIs (Introduction as a data transfer method).
- Introduction to Dialog Programming.
- Screen Painter.
- Screen Elements for Input/Output.
- Table Controls
- Menu Painter
- Create GUI Status & Title Bar
- Create Menu Bar for a Screen
- Define function Keys
- Create Application Tool Bar for a Screen
- Screen Flow Logic
- Understand screen flow logic
- Create Process After Input and Process before
- Output modules
- Use message for error processing
- Call list processing within a transaction
- Types of Program Analysis
- Static Checks.
- Dynamic Checks and Short Dump
- ABAP Debugger
- Breakpoints in Programs
- Breakpoints in the Debugger
- Performance Tools
- Runtime Analysis
- SQL Trace
Eligibility / Requirements
Software developers and software engineers.
Job titles this course is suitable for
Application Consultant , Technology Consultants , Programmers , software developer , SAP Beginner and software tester; College Students wanting to get ahead with their studies , SAP Consultants wanting to expand their knowledge; Or any one who have programming concept
Job roles this course is suitable for:After completing Allied Con SAP course , the trainee can find different career in SAP as SAP Consultant or SAP Support which are highly paid consultants globally. , Sr. System Admin-Active , develpers , consultants
About Allied Consulting
Allied Consulting is now one of the fastest-growing consultancies providing IT & SAP Consultancy training service in Egypt and middle east. We are an IT & SAP consulting, outsourcing,implementation and training company, focused on providing unprecedented levels of service to clients in a cost-effective manner to become high-value partners in the mid-market.See all Allied Consulting courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.