The selling process and techniques are a dynamic interaction between a professional salesperson and a client. The salesperson’s main objectives are to learn about the clients’ needs and determine how to help the client fulfill those needs, Being a successful sales person never happens accidentally, you must have a process and skill set that can be used and adapted in any situation.
- Sales Objectives and Strategy
- Difference between personal selling and advertising
- Methods for identifying customers need and wants ( SPIN method)
- The six steps of sales process
This is program for sales directors, key account/national account managers and senior sales or with strategic responsibility. It is also suitable for those developing into senior organizational roles and senior managers who take responsibility for the sales force in an organization, for example, business development directors or operations directors
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Implement a sale process.
- Understand customer Decision-Making Practices.
- Behaving Professionally and Establishing Credibility with customer
- Identify and successfully deal with customers
- Identify the steps of process
- Create an Effective sales presentation to influence the customers Perceptions.
- Organize sales activities and better time management
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses