- Locations: 2, Al-Reyad St., off Shehab St., Mohandseen, Giza
- Duration: 120 Hours
Newly-appointed sales managers have to master the art of management, while also leading a sales team to victory.
Native Egyptians – NES have launched this diploma to give the participants everything they need to immediately excel at their new responsibilities, it contains the must-have information new sales managers need to make a smooth transition without missing a beat.
- Sales team leaders.
- Sales team members.
- Sales managers.
- Any person works in sales.
This course is for sales managers to help them success in their new managerial career.
- Sales Management Responsibilities and Expectations.
- Communication for Sales Managers.
- Sales Planning.
- Time Management, Territory Planning, and Sales Forecasting.
- Recruiting, Interviewing, and Hiring the Very Best.
- Building The environment for Motivation.
- Compensation Planning, Recognition and Awards.
- Training, coaching, and counseling.
- Becoming a Sales Leader.
About Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services
Native Egyptians – NES is planning to be recognized as one of the premier training and counseling solutions providers within, by offering extensive and unique business training & solutions.
As Theyll to be the leading company in the Middle East in building successful leaders throughout Native Egyptians – NES Leadership Camps. Native Egyptians – NES Training and Counseling Solutions “Beyond Your Limits”.
In addition, to be the exclusive provider of the most poTheyrful management development programs in the Middle East.
Finally, to be the 1st company providing entrepreneurs with the business driving ingredients in a practical and effective way with an international accreditation.See all Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services courses