- Overt focus on the drive for ‘results’ obscures the need to manage ‘people performance’ in order to drive the results
- Junior manager/supervisor leadership style and approach is a reflection of how they are managed and lead and filtersdown to lower levels of staff, often with negative outcomes
- Sales managers are promoted because they are good at selling, but they need development to become good at ‘leading’ in the context to sales management
- The sales operation, the business agenda is fast moving and complex, sales managers needs competencies to manage people, customers and ultimately business results in this dynamic environment
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Manage the diverse and complex demands of the sales manager role
- Develop interpersonal skills and practical steps in leadership of the sales team
- Explain the difference between ‘performance’ and ‘results’ and how to drive one to leverage the other
- Improve quality of managing by objectives through planning, monitoring and control
- Migrate from being good sales people to becoming more commercially rounded business managers
Gameplan is one of the leading Training Companies based in the UAE, offering a range of pragmatic learning and development solutions to a range of clients and individuals across the GCC.
Since 2007 Gameplan Solutions has evolved to keep up with industry developments ensuring that we are able to provide our learners with the highest quality training which adds value to the career journey of the learner for the lifetime.
We have successfully trained over 12,000 people since commencing business in 2007 and are specialists in helping individuals achieve their true potential
With traditional training, it is estimated that only 10% of the Learning can realistically be achieved by a single classroom intervention. Herman Ebbinghouse concluded through brain studies, that the average person will forget 50% of what they have been taught in a classroom within 1 hour and the fall out rate increases further over time, if the learning is not put immediately into practice. That's why we have developed a unique approach to learning, which includes a fully interactive learning journey with a real-time coach, that can be deployed anytime anywhere to any individual.
Our unique approach helps learners to not just learn, but apply their learning in order to achieve the successful outcome that they desire from the training.
- Sales Manager Diploma City of London College of Economics
AED 1,523Duration: Upto 12 Months
- Negotiation Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Developing the Skills of Sales Managers London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom