- Overt focus on the drive for ‘results’ obscures the need to manage ‘people performance’ in order to drive the results
- Junior manager/supervisor leadership style and approach is a reflection of how they are managed and lead and filtersdown to lower levels of staff, often with negative outcomes
- Sales managers are promoted because they are good at selling, but they need development to become good at ‘leading’ in the context to sales management
- The sales operation, the business agenda is fast moving and complex, sales managers needs competencies to manage people, customers and ultimately business results in this dynamic environment
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Manage the diverse and complex demands of the sales manager role
- Develop interpersonal skills and practical steps in leadership of the sales team
- Explain the difference between ‘performance’ and ‘results’ and how to drive one to leverage the other
- Improve quality of managing by objectives through planning, monitoring and control
- Migrate from being good sales people to becoming more commercially rounded business managers
About 4thwave Training
4thwave is a unique soft skills training provider that offer a full range of Public Training Courses surrounding Sales, Leadership and Service, in KSA and the UAE. We are proud to offer a Training Service like never before, which involves expanding the learning experience from the confines of the classroom. We take the participant outside of a single training intervention and through a journey of learning, action and improved business results.
4thwave Training is the latest and most exciting initiative being brought to the UAE and KSA by Gameplan, who are one of the regions fastest growing Training Companies. Gameplan was founded in the UAE in 2007 and has established an unrivalled reputation across the GCC as a training provider of choice, with some of the regions largest companies and institutions.
Through the 4thwave concept, we are now able to extend our unique and high quality professional training beyond client specific in-house interventions, to a wider audience through Public Training Courses. We can now cater for individuals from any company in any sector who are seeking to improve their personal and business performance.See all 4thwave Training courses
Sales and Negotiation Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 22, 2017 Sales, Marketing and PR