This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. This course provides insight on sales process information, and introduces the tools available to analyze and report on sales information.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the context of Sales Management and review real-life sales scenarios
- Identify how the various elements of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Sales fit together
- Review the basic terminology used throughout the application.
- Review how the basic flow of sales activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM begins with the entry of leads, and review ways to manage leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identify the role of leads, and when they can be used
- Know the Lead to Opportunity process and the roles of these records.
- Work with Sales Literature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Explore the steps to create and maintain Competitors.
- Identify the features and benefits of the product catalog.
- Create and maintain unit groups for the product catalog.
- Add products to the product catalog, and describe the use of kit products and substitute products.
- Create price lists and configure as appropriate for different customers, marketing campaigns and special offers.
- Set up different price lists for different types of customers and marketing campaigns
- Utilize the tools to available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM to capture important sales information and uncover new business opportunities.
- Identify how Goal Management enables organizations to manage and analyze performance.
- Use the Sales Analysis tools that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides analyze and report on sales-related information
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices
- Module 1: Introduction to Sales Management
- Module 2: Lead Management
- Module 3: Working with Opportunity Records
- Module 4: Working with the Product Catalog
- Module 5: Sales Order Processing
- Module 6: Metrics and Goals
- Module 7: Sales Analysis
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses