- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Enable participants to shift from the traditional concept mainly based on the capabilities and skills of the seller to sell the concept of modern sales mainly based on knowledge of the needs and desires of customers and meet them.
- The emergence of sales management.
- The definition of the function of the sale.
- The importance of the function of the sale.
- Features and functionality of sale.
- Sales management relationship with other departments.
- Sales Administration.
- The areas of sales management.
- The selling activity management.
- The sales force management.
- The importance of sales and its role in the framework of the marketing concept.
- Strategic planning for sales management.
- determine sales goals and target customers from different market segments.
- The shift from the concept of customer service to the concept of customer satisfaction through the banking sales.
- Elements of the sales process.
- Management and strengthen customer relationships to the goals of selling.
- The organization of the sales department.
- Sales and prepare the foundations of the estimated budget planning.
- Evaluating the performance of the selling activity.
- Development and maximize sales of banks.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses