- Price AED 2,500
- Duration 12 Hours (2 days)
- Locations Dubai Academic City
Selling is an art and also a science. While the artistic part is about being creatively intelligent to initiate a sale process, navigate through and finally closing it; the science part DEALS with the data and analysis behind the scene.
The first part of this workshop ensures understanding of the art of selling, especially in this region of world. The participants will get an understanding of what a SALES Process is, and how it will assist them in achieving their targets and EARN MONEY. Second part of this workshop moves on to appreciating the impact of a brand, and also the extent to which a brand is important for a product or service. The workshop then naturally moves toward when and how the sales person can increase brand value during the Sales Process.
This workshop enables a junior level sales person to understand the bigger picture and therefore be more effective is organization and career. By attending the workshop a non-sales executive will be able to appreciate the sales process and effect of brand on sales process and therefore, the organization top line.
Who is this course for?
- Sales professionals – junior to mid-level
- Working professionals seeking to make a career in Sales
What will I learn?
- Sales & Marketing Fundamentals
- Selling in the UAE
- The Marketing ‘P’s’ and their influence on Customer Relationships
- A Look into Consumer Behavior
- Benefits of the brand to the brand-holder and the customer
- Brand identity, personality, attributes and elements
- Data-driven online marketing principles and best practices
- Branding in Virtual Space
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Have managerial knowledge and skills to be effective Sales and Marketing professionals
- Be able to think through branding strategies in diverse competitive scenarios.
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.