After compellation of this 5 days training program the participant will acquire the basic knowledge and skill to be able to
- Assessing HSE training and non-training needs.
- Identifying adult learning needs.
- Evaluating learning progress.
- Facilitating learning, including difficult situations.
- Selecting designing and using media.
- Calculating direct and indirect training costs
- Impacting performance in the HSE setting.
- Analyzing training and non-training problems.
- Addressing adult learning needs.
- Assessing training needs.
- Writing performance objectives &evaluating learning progress.
- Developing preliminary content.
- Identifying structural strategy & methods.
- Using facilitating skills & handling difficult situations.
- Selecting, designing & using media.
- Developing the training program.
- Delivering the training
- Calculating training costs
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses