After competition of this training program the participant will acquire the basic knowledge and skill to be able to:
- Identify HSE philosophy for his organization.
- Prepare a plan for HSE efforts.
- Determine the role and responsibility of all levels in the organization
- towards HSE.
- Conduit an audit that identify HSE priorities.
- Prepare a budget for HSE effort.
- Create and effectively lead HSE committee.
- Managing effective safety and health systems.
- Planning for safety and health management.
- Analyzing the scope and function of safety and health professional.
- Leading the safety and health efforts.
- Managing the safety and health audit process.
- Using interviewing and counseling skill.
- Addressing inpidual and organizational dynamics.
- Influencing and managing change.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Working with a joint safety and health committee.
- Budjeting for safety and health efforts.
- Analyzing case studies from management perspectives.
- Creating a safety and health action plan
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses