- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
This course is aimed at providing experience on the application of safety management principles and techniques that are relevant to a wide variety of industries. Safety Management Best Practice requires a twin approach of following the legislative standards and seizing the opportunities available in good risk management. Risk management is the identification assessment and prioritisation of risk and then monitor and control such risks.
Safety Management is applicable in all companies whether by following an accredited Safety Management System or by purely following a Hazard Register with the appropriate Risk Assessments. The question that remains is what best practice is available that will result in excellent performance.
This course will feature:
- Control of Major Accidents Hazards 'COMAH' & Seveso II for onshore installations
- Active and Reactive Monitoring and KPIs
- HSE Plans – including Pre-Construction & Pre-Operations Safety Reports
- Task-based risk assessments
- Human Reliability
Is it right for me?
- Health & Safety professionals
- Production, process, mechanical, control, and maintenance personnel
- Project professionals and Engineers
- Personnel involved in the preparation and maintenance of COMAH or Seveso Reports
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify key safety Codes of Practice introduced by major organizations
- Develop best practice for promoting a positive safety culture
- Calculate Task-based risk assessments
- Analyse HSE Plans and Pre Construction & Pre Operations Safety Reports
- Understand Active and Reactive monitoring
What will it cover?
- Major Hazards Control Best Practice
- Human Reliability & Root Cause Analysis Best Practice
- Risk Assessment Best Practice
- Measuring Performance & Safety Culture
- Project HSE Plans
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses