- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Organisations, as a minimum requirement, must demonstrate compliance with health, safety and environmental ‘HSE’ legal requirements. They should also demonstrate compliance with the HSE Management System. An essential part of any HSE-MS is to provide some means of measuring performance against these requirements and to provide feedback for management review. The HSE Audit and site inspections are essential elements in providing this function. Auditors, whether experienced or new need to have the necessary experience in HSE to conduct an effective audit. In this programme you will learn to:
- Prepare and conduct effective Company and contractors HSE Audits
- Enhance your background for relevant HSE issues
- Gain necessary skills in carrying out physical site inspections
- Prepare HSE audit reports
Is it right for me?
Suitable for all:
- Experienced and new auditors linked to the organization’s HSE MS
- All HSE personnel
- Managers and supervisors responsible for HSE functions
- Individuals responsible for controlling contractors
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the Company’s HSE Management System Elements
- Understand the role of risk assessment and risk management
- Develop a plan and implement vertical and horizontal audit systems
- Be familiar with the requirements of HS(G)65, OHSAS 18000 and ISO 14000
- Carry out effective site inspections to sample behavioural and physical aspects of the site and its workers
- Measure improvements in safety culture
- Describe the role of projects HSE reviews
- Be able to prepare audit reports
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - INTRODUCTION TO SAFETY AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS
- DAY 2 - ELEMENTS OF HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- DAY 3 - BEHAVIOURAL SAFETY
- DAY 4 - INSPECTION AND OBSERVATION PROCEDURES
- DAY 5 - EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses