- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
The effective training in the areas of job orientation, HSE is essential in every successful organization. In this module, you'll become familiar with the needs of adult learners and why meeting these needs are essential to the success of a training program. In addition, you will find out how to select a method of training appropriate for the intended audience and how to develop the training following a five-step procedure.
- Explain the goals and benefits of education and training.
- Identify the needs of adult learners.
- Explain how to develop or select an appropriate training program.
- Describe the factors involved in delivering a safety education or training program.
- Describe the different methods of training.
- Identify key safety and health topics to include in an employee orientation program.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses