Course detailsWith the Sacred Geometry Diploma Course, you will learn the history of sacred geometry and where and how it has been applied. You will also learn about some of the key figures in its history.
The meanings of numbers (including the Fibonacci numbers and irrational numbers) and simple shapes are explained - giving you an understanding of the basis of the symbolism of more complex figures. You are introduced to the basic meanings of shapes early in the course, and this discussion is advanced later with more detail of the religious and spiritual significance of such shapes. Numerous examples demonstrate the use of sacred geometry in architecture and the arts.
Complex shapes such as the Flower of Life and Vesica Piscis are discussed in detail within the Sacred Geometry Diploma Course, with information given regarding their derivation, use and symbolism in different cultures. In addition, you will learn about the Platonic solids and the associated 3D shape of Metatron's Cube.
You will read about the cycle of the planet Venus and the meanings associated with its orbital pattern and the associated image of the rose, which has been used extensively in Christianity. The Music of the Spheres, a theory that postulates that proportions in the movements of celestial bodies create a form of music, is also described.
Examples are given of how the Fibonacci numbers and golden ratio appear in the natural world and a brief explanation is given on the theories behind feng shui - the traditional Chinese art of arranging the environment to direct energy in a positive way.
The Sacred Geometry Diploma Course concludes by discussing mandalas and labyrinths and their spiritual meanings and use.
- Module 1 - What is Sacred Geometry?
- Module 2 - Shape and Number
- Module 3 - Complex Shapes and Patterns
- Module 4 - Solids
- Module 5 - Cosmology
- Module 6 - Religious and Spiritual Symbolism
- Module 7 - Nature and Landscape
- Module 8 - Architecture
- Module 9 - Art and Music
- Module 10 - Mandalas and Labyrinths
Job roles this course is suitable for:Geometry
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs