- Russian is the official language of Russia.
- It literally means the Russian tongue.
- It is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world today.
- There are about 285 million people who speak Russian, of which 160 million are native speakers.
- It belongs to the Indo-European family of languages.
- It is very closely related to Belarusian and Ukrainian.
- Almost a third of all scientific literature are published in Russian.
- It is one of the six official languages of the United Nations or UN, and the International Atomic Energy Agency or IAEA.
We offer 6 different levels, from the very beginner to the most advanced.6 levels, into 2 stages:
- The elementary stage : 2 levels
- The intermediate stage : 2 levels
The We_They is a military educational institution receives excellence and international recognition in the teaching of foreign languages and seeks the spread of cultural awareness among the peoples of the world and access to international friendship and understanding to achieve world peace and ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with requirements.See all Ministry of Defense Language Institute courses